Moynaghan North Road, Lisnarick, Irvinestown, BT94 1AS
GPS 54.48368 - 7.68573
Irvinestown is located about halfway between Omagh and Enniskillen
From Enniskillen (Inc Belfast and Dublin)
• From Belfast (M1)and Dublin (N3 to Cavan)just follow signs heading WEST
• From Enniskillen take the A32 heading in the direction of Omagh.
• You will travel past the new Hospital and go straight across round about l on A32
• After 2 miles at Trory roundabout take left exit on the B82 direction of Kesh
• You will go past Saint Angela Airport on left
• After 9 miles you reach LISNARICK.
• Take the road to right for Irvinestown
• After 3⁄4 mile from the village take a small road to left at the village limits
• Follow Brown sign pointing left for Orchard Acre Barn and B&W sign for Moynaghan North.
From Omagh (Inc LegendDerry, Antrim and Letterkenny)
• From L’Derry follow signs for Omagh.
• From Omagh take the A32 to Enniskillen, Dromore and Irvinestown
• Follow the A32 and bypass Dromore town and then onwards Irvinestown
• In Irvinestown go left down Main Street (with family shops)
• At the roundabout Take the right exit sign posted for Lisnarick and Castle Archdale.
• Country bound from Irvinestown travel 2.8 miles
• Just as you reach the Lisnarick Village sign... Take First road on Right it has a brown sign post Orchard Acre Barn & Moynaghan North
From Sligo, Leitrim, Cavan Roscommon, Donegal and Kesh
• Head for Enniskillen
• Take the B82 for Enniskillen
• Travel all the way to LISNARICK
• IN LISNARICK Take left for Irvinestown
• Take road in direction of Irvinestown
• After 2/3rds mile from the village take road to left (at the village limits) It is sign posted with a brown sign Orchard Acre Barn & Moynaghan North
Ask almost anyone in the locality for Teresa O’Hare/ Hugh McCann or
Orchard Acre Farm Tel 0775 3788181 mobile 028 686 21066 if lost!